croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow # 10 lake, lactose, magnesium
stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica,
sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
To prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
Not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor
Do not exceed recommended Dose:
Adults and children 12 years if age and older: Take 1-2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• breathing problems, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic beverages
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
• store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
• protect from humidity